Camp Bobbin Hollow is a world class Equestrian Center horse riding camp with the area’s finest instructors and superb school horses. We dedicate our camp to young and determined equestrians ages 6 and older, beginner to advanced.
CBH offers nothing but the best in equine activities. All phases of English riding including hunt seat, dressage and saddle seat, are taught at our exquisite facility in Naples, Florida. Campers of all skill levels learn from our professional instructors while participating in a close knit equestrian facility.
We make learning fun with contests and achievement awards. Children learn about a wide range of equine activities such as barn management and etiquette, the responsibilities of owning a horse, proper tacking, ultimate horse care, showmanship, sportsmanship, teamwork and camaraderie. And of course, they have Fun, Fun, Fun!
8:30AM – 12:30PM
|SESSION 1: December 19-23||(5 Days) $150/Day||$600/Full Week|
|SESSION 2: December 26 – 30||(5 Days) $150/Day||$600/Full Week|
Sign up TODAY! Call to register your child at 352-591-1033
Important Enrollment Information
Upon enrollment, payment in full is required, plus a non-refundable $25.00 application fee. Payments must be made in advance. Pre-registration is encouraged for a guaranteed spot. Payments by Cash, Check, Visa or Master Card. Please make checks payable to Bobbin Hollow Equestrian Center, Inc.
Boot & Helmet Rentals
· $5/Day Helmet
· $5/Day Boot
· $25.00 Weekly Rental Special for both Helmet & Boot
There is a $50.00 aftercare fee any time after 1PM.
Camp begins at 8:30AM – 1:00PM. Tardiness may result in forfeiture of lesson.
Cancellation and Refunds
Please remember that a spot has been set aside especially for you. There will be no prorated payments and no refund of fees for participants. No discount or refund for discontinuation or acts of God, natural disaster, act of war or epidemics.
Camp Bobbin Hollow is located at Bobbin Hollow Equestrian Center on 3375 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, FL 34109.
Opportunity for leadership training is given each camp session to our 16 and 17 year old campers. However, to be able to join our staff you must have 1 year instructor and/or assistant Trainer experience.
Our summer program does not assume responsibility for accidents or illness.
Our climate is usually hot and we suggest you bring a water bottle and/or sports drink. A lunch/snack should be packed in a cool tight container with an ice pack. Please send children with loose change in a sealed bag and kept in his/her lunch container, or with a counselor.
Campers are required to wear proper riding attire when riding; breeches, paddock boots & helmet. Staff members will alert you when a change of clothes for activities and games are needed, such as extra shirt, shorts and socks. Campers are not allowed to wear sandals or open toe shoes to the barn at any time.
Lost & Found
The camp is not responsible for loss of personal articles or clothing by theft or carelessness. Items left behind will go in our lost and found box. Campers will have the opportunity to sing or pay $1 dollar to retrieve items…All money will go to horse treats. Clothing that are not claimed will be donated to the Goodwill.
Camper & Parent Agreement
- The following guidelines are designed to ensure that camp is a happy, safe and productive for everyone. Our policy does not allow campers/parents/friends to smoke on our property at any time. The use of illegal drugs or alcohol is NOT allowed on the grounds of Bobbin Hollow Equestrian Center and will result in immediate dismissal with NO refund.
- Leaving camp property other than with parent(s), guardian(s) or camp staff, is NOT permitted.
- Campers are to be present at all scheduled activities and remain in supervised areas at all times.
- Physical and/or verbal hostilities are not permitted while at Bobbin Hollow Equestrian Center. Respect towards other campers as well as Counselors is expected.
- Bobbin Hollow Equestrian Center is not responsible for personal valuables.
- Weapons, knives, matches, fireworks, and any other potential dangerous items are not to be brought to camp.
- All medications, prescriptions or non-prescription (including aspirin), must be kept in the office. There are few exceptions such as asthma inhalers, epi pens, etc. Please call if you have any questions.
- Respect for all living things is expected. Wildlife, camp animals, and natural environment are to be protected. Destructive behavior is not permitted.
- Each member of the camp community is expected to contribute to keeping the facilities clean and maintained. Graffiti, vandalism or any type of destruction is prohibited.
- No cellular phones are to be used during camp hours.
- It is imperative that Horseback Riding and Barn Rules be understood and followed by everyone.
- Discipline Policy: (1) Two verbal warnings = Sitting out for as many minutes as they are told. (2) Third Verbal Warning = Phone call to parents & no riding for the remainder of the day, but must continue in the remainder of activities. (3) Fourth Verbal Warning = Child is called to the office to be sent home immediately. Parent/guardian must pick child up when called. (4) Five or more verbal warnings in the same week, child will be suspended for a day or more, once a child has been on suspension he/she will be on warning and could be expelled from summer camp.
- Morning tardiness will result in forfeiture of riding privileges. Morning lessons are pre-scheduled and cannot accommodate late arrivals. Counselors and instructors are instructed to follow time lines.
- Any child that does not follow all of the above rules will likely be excused from summer camp and will leave with forfeiture of monies and deposits.